Available: 7-10 Working days Delivery
Rolec EV Charge Check Tester – EVTU0018
EV ChargeCheck has been designed to provide every electrician with the ability to confidently carry out a comprehensive and accurate test of all EV FastCharging stations in the UK.
This unique EV ChargeCheck is designed to carry out a full range of tests on all 16amp (3.6kW) and 32amp (7.2kW) single phase, Mode 3, J1772 (Type 1) and IEC 62196 (Type 2) EV charging points.
Charge Check Features
• Simulates an electric vehicle
• Simulates and tests IEC 61851-1 Mode 3 communication compliance
• Tests J1772 (Type 1) tethered cables
• Tests IEC 62196 (Type 2) tethered cables
• Tests IEC 62196 (Type 2) charging sockets
• Tests for correct Live – Neutral – Earth polarity
• Provides test socket for Earth loop impedance test
• Provides test socket for RCD / RCBO trip time and sensitivity test
• Allows for test of contactor action
• Includes a 1 metre J1772 (Type 1) to IEC 62196 (Type 2) adapter cable
• Includes protective Charge Check carry bag